Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wall E

So Eve is back to normal! She is functioning normally again. Today, she gave the captain a plant that she had gotten on Earth. I followed her for quite some time today until i accidentally shot a laser that blasted a machine so all the robots under diagnostic were free. She took me and flew away to some place because we were being chased by the security robots. We eventually made it to a room from where I almost got shipped out to Earth. The mini ship self exploded but luckily i made it out. I gave Eve the plant which made her really happy.When we got back and gave the captain the plant, he decided to go back to earth. This did not work out too well since the other robots zapped Eve and I, then threw us down a garbage chute.

No comments:

Post a Comment