Thursday, December 16, 2010

Wall E

Eve and I finally got out of the garbage chute and continued our search for the plant. It took us some time to get it but the "Auto" caused many problems. He tilted the ship to one side making all the people on the ship slide over to the side. Auto closed the pod where the plant was to be placed but Wall E stopped it from closing and unfortuantely got stuck and injured. The captain was later able to get up and shut down Auto so he was able to control the ship again. The plant was placed in the pod and the ship was tilted back to its original angle. The captain set the route for Earth and within a few minutes we were back on Earth. I was not functioning but Eve tried to help me. I eventually got my memory back and was normal again. All the people were happy to be back on Earth. Eve and I lived a happy life on Earth. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment